The smart way to insure your company
Smart business owners prepare for the unexpected by investing in a Business Owners Policy (BOP). Much like a Homeowners policy, a BOP encompasses both property and liability coverage. Our partner, Fuller Insurance Agency offers a range of coverage that small- and medium-sized businesses need such as:
- Property Insurance – For your building, equipment and inventory.
- Business Interruption Insurance – To cover losses when business is suspended.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability – In the event you or your employees cause harm to others or to their property.
- Personal Advertising Injury – For libel and slander.
- Medical Payments – For medical expenses resulting from injury to others on your premises.
- Hired Auto Coverage – In the event of damage should you borrow, lease or hire transportation, or if an employee uses their personal vehicle for your business.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage – Protects your equipment in the event of damage from a power surge, mechanical breakdown or burnout.
Did you know that a BOP package is often priced lower than purchasing the same coverage separately? We’re confident you’ll like how a BOP simplifies the process for obtaining affordable, comprehensive business insurance.
Get a free quote.
Simply pick up the phone to discuss your specific needs with a licensed insurance professional at 800.506.5577 or Opens in new window click here for a quote.